Selflok Weatherboards have a super simple self-locking system that aligns every board perfectly. Precise routing gives the product a beautiful and unique ship-lapped profile which has become the all-time Weathertex favourite.
The Selflok Ecogroove Woodsman 150mm board is a CodeMark accredited weatherboard that has the characteristics of a wood grain effect. The woodsman surface is pressed to create a woodgrain effect. The rough, deep cut pattern shows all the knots and imperfections of natural timber with an uneven texture finish. The 300mm board contains two 15mm wide grooves. The groove begins with a sharp 5mm groove. The groove has a flat 10mm base before it is followed by another sharp 5mm rise, which meets with the woodsman surface.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Curved walls can be achieved down to a minimum 2.5m radius for Selflok.
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 300mm
Weight per board: 10.6 kg
Bal Rating: 19