Selflok Weatherboards have a super simple self-locking system that aligns every board perfectly. Precise routing gives the product a beautiful and unique ship-lapped profile which has become the all-time Weathertex favourite.
Selflok Ecogroove Smooth 300mm board is a CodeMark accredited weatherboard that has a smooth flat surface finish. The 300mm board contains one 15mm wide grooves. The groove begins with a sharp 5mm groove. The groove has a flat 10mm base before it is followed by another sharp 5mm rise, which meets with the smooth surface.
- Curved walls up to a 2.5m radius can be achieved for Selflok.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 300mm
Weight per board: 10.6 kg
Bal Rating: 19