The Natural range offers a unique appearance with the characteristics and looks of raw undressed timber. Its surface is pressed to create a random woodgrain effect, showing the knots, grains and imperfections of natural timber.
As a leading architectural panels manufacturer and supplier, Weathertex’s natural cladding systems are covered by a 10-year warranty not to rot, split or crack. The Weathergroove Natural 75mm provides you with vertically grooved panels that are cost-effective and easy to install. Its universal edge allows you to flip and reuse offcuts making it the eco-friendly and sustainable choice.
- Curved walls can be achieved down to a minimum 7m radius for Weathergroove.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Tallest panel size in Australia - 3.66m height.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 1196mm
Weight per board: 43.7 kg
Bal Rating: 19