Weathergroove is the largest panel product available on the Australian market. This vertically grooved cladding is ideal for covering large areas in a short time. It is environmentally friendly, versatile and possibilities are endless, as it can be painted with most types of water-based acrylic paint.
Weathergroove Woodsman 1200mm Architectural panel provides a smooth flat surface finish and has the characteristics of a wood grain effect. The pattern pressed on the board displays the knots and curves, together with an uneven textured finish, to portray the uniqueness of natural timber trees.
- Curved walls can be achieved down to a minimum 7m radius for Weathergroove.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Tallest panel size in Australia - 3.66m height.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 1196mm
Weight per board: 43.7 kg
Bal Rating: 19